Christmas is the most magical time of the year in Kingston! The whole town is buzzing with the festivities and looking marvellous under the twinkling lights and giant baubled trees!
To help you make the most of the season, here's our rundown of the top ten things to do in Kingston over the festive season...
1. Have your photo taken by the I Love Kingston sign (this year it's by The Ram beer garden at the riverside!)
2. See off a stein or polish off a bratwurst while soaking up the atmosphere underneath the Pyramid Bar in the Christmas Market
3. Take the kids to a free art and craft workshop in Memorial Gardens (Saturday 4, 11 & 18 December, 10am-12pm and 2-4pm); they can take their creations home with them!
4. Catch the stilt walkers, acrobatic Santa and dancing elves performing around town (Saturday 4, 11 and 18 December, 1pm onwards)
5. Tick off your gifting list as you browse the unique gifts in the Market Place and Eden Crafts tent outside All Saints Church
6. Listen to the traditional brass sounds of Borough Brass while you take a break from your Thursday late night shopping (9 December and 23 December 5.30pm - 7.30pm)
7. Count how many baubles are on our giant tree on Clarence Street (you might be there a while...)
8. Join our Naughty Elf Trail and see how many missing toys and decorations you can spot in the windows of town centre businesses
9. Toast some marshmallows or just warm up cold hands at the firepit in the Alpine Village
10. Get a free mulled wine when you sign up to perform at the Open Mic night at the Christmas Market live music stage!