Halloween weekend is upon us and if you are the type who loves dressing up in your scariest get-up to celebrate, there's plenty of fun in Kingston this weekend!
- Halloween Night at the Druid's Head - Saturday 30 October - Best dressed gets a round of drinks!
- Live music with Ese and the Vooduu People at The Ram Pub's Halloween Party from 8pm Saturday 30 October - dress to impress, spooky cocktails and a night of music and laughter guaranteed. Book your table on 0208 546 4518 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carnival of the Dead all weekend (Friday, Saturday & Sunday) at Pryzm nightclub - tickets online here
- O'Neill's presents Frighting Nights - Halloween Karoke on Thursday night, and Fancy Dress & Live band 9.30pm-2am on Friday 29th and Saturday 30th
- The Bishop's Haunted Halloween Bash - Saturday 30 October - Fancy dress, toxic tipples and DJ from 9pm til late - free entry!
If scary movies are more your thing, here's what's playing at the Odeon Kingston this weekend:
- Last Night in Soho (18) - In acclaimed director, Edgar Wright’s psychological thriller, Eloise, an aspiring fashion designer, is mysteriously able to enter the 1960s.
- Halloween Kills (18) - The saga of Michael Myers and Laurie Strode continues in the next thrilling chapter of the Halloween franchise.
- Antlers (15) - A small-town Oregon teacher and her brother, the local sheriff, become entwined with a young student harboring a dangerous secret with frightening consequences.
- Blade (18) - A half-vampire, half-mortal man becomes a protector of the mortal race, while slaying evil vampires.
Check out our Events page