Competition General Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions apply to all social media competitions organised by Kingston First.
- Competitions are owned and operated by Kingston First through the brand name In Kingston.
- Competitions are open to all UK residents aged 16+ with exception of employees of Kingston First or the company offering prizes.
- Prizes are non-transferrable for other products or cash.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers' terms and conditions.
- By participating in this promotion, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Closing date for entry will be stated in competition copy. After this date, no further entries to the promotion will be permitted.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner(s). If the winner(s) cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Kingston First reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random, or in the event that the promotion is being judged, to the runner(s)-up selected by the same judges.
- Kingston First’s decision in respect to all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Any personal data relating to the participants or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Kingston First and not to any other party.
- Kingston First shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- Kingston First reserves the right to amend or alter the terms and conditions of competitions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of a prize being unavailable, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
For any questions or queries, please contact email@example.com